Thursday, May 14, 2009

More later, but here's a quick amuse-bouche

As usual, things have been busy here. I suppose you've heard that frequently enough that you don't believe me. But it's true.

Here's what's been going on culinary-wise since I last wrote:

-we grilled!
-I found & ate Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream in NYC (this is probably the most exciting thing to happen all week!)
-Texas-style BBQ
-gummy tummies
-chocolate chunk cookies
-strawberries
-rosemary chicken
-lunch at Gramercy Tavern (I'm doing this today at 1:30!)
-pizza on the grill
-various meats & veggies to try on the grill
-grill recipes
-rain

Can you pick out the theme of late? It's raining today and supposedly it will rain all weekend, which will certainly put the kabosh on our grilling plans.

I need to finish getting myself ready for my work meeting later this afternoon and lunch with Ms. Mark. I'll write more later.

Hope everyone eats something yummy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment